Wednesday 3 June 2015

Why Mueller Sports Ankle Support Is Simply the best brace for torn or damaged ankle ligaments

Four months ago i managed to fall over in a fantastic style and bend my ankle over to the extent of over stretching my ankle joint and pulling my ligaments to an inch of their life !.  My initial reaction was its ok i didnt hear a snap as i feared as i fell towards the pavement i was about to break my ankle but as i slowly dusted myself down and tried to gather the many bags i was carrying a heavy aching pain which took my breath away occured and after many internal complaints to myself i staggered off towards my car feeling stupid and in pain.

As i staggered i could feel my foot swelling and i thought i had better not take that trainer off in case i couldnt put it back on again like the time i flew to Brisbane and passed thru immigration with one adidas on and one off!!  On inspection later i had black bruising and my foot yes was swollen.  Hot and cold therapy treatments were applied and i rested my foot , well as much as i could which i guess was not enough as after 4 months i still am in discomfort and still suffer from aching and difficulties walking and exercising.

Anyway i apology for my ramblings but i wanted to put you in the picture of my sad state with my painful ankle which i wouldnt be so bad if i damaged it whilst climbing a mountain or playing tennis but a simple mis-judgement of the pavement i cannot believe has caused me so much hassle.

Well thank heavens for my life support !!! My best friend the  Mueller Ankle Brace stabilizer and support , we have been inseperable for several weeks now but i makes the day to day activities of life ! like walking and going to work possible.  I cannot not recommend this Mueller ankle brace stabilizer enough its very easy to put on and the relief is instant. 

How do you put on the Mueller Ankle brace Stabilizer

I pretty much wear my mueller ankle brace from 8am-8pm without any additional problems its very simple to put on , you place your heel in the heel space velcro the centre part of the support around your arch area of your foot and then pull together the main velcro section around your ankle then the two straps are pulled around each side of the ankle for maximum support .

How much is the Mueller Ankle Support?

Well i brought mine thru amazon.co.uk and it cost me £16.36 with free postage this was with one of their marketplace sellers and it came within 4 days so i was very happy, go to the mueller page here  Mueller 44547 Ankle Stabilzer - OSFM, Black

Amazon also have a fulfillment service if you want it the next day but it came up at £26 so i decided to save a few £££s.








No comments: